Wednesday 28 September 2011

Inspiration

I literally typed in google something silly like type trends and hope i would get a head start onto whats out there at the moment, which i kind of did I wouldn't say trends though just recent typography designs. However this design caught my eye, I'm very much interested in using a variety of typefaces or at least more than 2 to contrast with each other and positioned to create a block, and the idea of using different scales to all make them fit in together. I like the idea of being able to control which bits of information you would like emphasise and what you wish to tone down like the unimportant words and, is and the. When i see designs like this to me it represents now but rather than copy as this has been done many a times now i would like to develop this, by maybe not aligning the type in a box, break the boundaries? I will have to have a play around and see what the outcome is, also the important issue is will it suit the poems i have chosen?

No comments:

Post a Comment